Friday, August 8, 2008

Another battle down, millions to go.

I think I may have won the battle of the poop, thank God!! After 3 days of holding it in, daughter finally sat on the toilet to go this morning and did it.

It's always amazing to me how validated I feel about my job as a mom when I win battles like this one. The validation and recognition are something I definitely miss about my old career, so when something like this happens, it's a huge rush.

Let's just see if she can keep up with it now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a stay at home mom myself I have to agree. I miss the validation. But personally I am so glad I choose to be "just a mom".

Congratulations on the BIG step in potty training. And good luck with keeping her motivation up. Most employers couldn't pay enough for someone to do all the things a mother does 24/7. And you do it out of love. And I have to say... that's pretty noble.

Constance the Super said...

Congratulations and best wishes!