Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We should have worn full body condoms.

Um, so yeah.

It wasn't supposed to happen this soon. We were using protection. "After your April cycle," is what she recommended. I didn't even hit my cycle in March.

I shouldn't complain because this is the outcome we were hoping for eventually and I know that we are extremely fortunate to be able to get pregnant with such ease, but after what happened last time, I'm more than a bit worried that this pregnancy will end in a similar fashion to the last one.

6 comments:

Constance the Thirteenth said...

Congratulations! My fingers will be crossed for you, I can only imagine the stress that this must bring...

Constance XXIX said...

Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Congratulations!

"Constance-1-M" said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I've been in the same fears ~ if you want to talk I'm around. I'll just have to drink for two ;)

(((HUGS)))

Stimey said...

Congrats!!!

Leah said...

Congratulations! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.